Alain de Botton, who knows a thing or two about doing what you love, quoted by Megan McArdle, author of The Up Side of Down: Why Failing Well Is the Key to Success.
Pair with Debbie Millman’s indispensable Fail Safe.
here are the full 26 illustrations i did for my school project! (i took some pics of the printed book which you can view here)
i did an A to Z illustration book of singapore’s famous urban legends and ghosts, some of which are pretty creepy and kept me up at night lol but it was worth it, i learned a lot of cool folklore and had fun drawing these characters :’D
since tumblr restricts file resolutions, i uploaded a bigger version over here! the feedback i got from the crit was that i should’ve added a small description of each of the ghosts, so if any of you are interested in finding out more of these guys, do drop me an ask!
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a girl
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a boy
- it’s okay to be agender one day and bigender the next
- it’s okay to not identify as any specific gender
- it’s okay to keep your gender to yourself
- your gender is your own goddamn business
This is a theater stage for a play
no thats a boss battle
idk if someone added it already, but that is the stage of the Bregenzer Festspiele in Austria. Here are some more pictures of the stage from other plays:
half of those are still boss battles